Full-time or Part-time/Per-diem Registered Nurse
Montpelier Surgery Center - Outpatient Endoscopy Center, San Jose, CA
Seeking a full-time or part-time/per-diem RN to perform the following duties:
- Pre-op/Recovery area – Start IV, pre-op assessment, post-op monitoring and discharge.
- OR nursing duties with conscious sedation monitoring
- Active CA license, ACLS/BLS require.
- Hospital or Ambulatory Surgery experience preferred but not required as we will train.
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits package including retirement plan for full-time employees.
- Language skills of Mandarin Chinese is a plus but not required.
Clinical Research Coordinator
Silicon Valley Research Institute, San Jose, CA
The company: Silicon Valley Research Institute is the research branch of San Jose Gastroenterology based in San Jose. We conduct multiple research studies in the hepatology and gastroenterology field.
- Responsible for conducting and managing multiple clinical research trials simultaneously ensuring patient safety and adherence to the study protocols
- Maintain and update regulatory documents, source documents, Trial Master Files, etc. for accountability and monitoring purposes
- Work with the principal investigator (PI), sponsors, healthcare professionals, and study vendors to ensure study procedures, sample processing, and administrative tasks are done in compliance with federal regulations, study protocols, and company's standard-of-protocol
- Ensure all study personnel meet training requirements as well as supervise, train, and mentor new staff
- Responsible for subject recruitment and enrollment in a timely manner
- Develop projects' goals and timeline as well as keep research team updated in weekly meetings
- Extract, input, and organize data
- College graduate (Bachelor's Degree) in medical or public health field
- Bilingual in Vietnamese and English
- Two year commitment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Physical capability to lift up to 20 pound items
- Require a car for occasional local travelling
We're a small and family-oriented team that gets to work directly with the president on various exciting projects! This is a great learning opportunity that provides clinical experience, chances of publication, and public health initiatives. We also work with multiple departments as well as our clinic's gastroenterologists to provide excellent patient care. If you're interested in this position, please send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com!