Don't Delay Your Health care:
Many patients have chosen to delay their healthcare while their illnesses and conditions have worsened or avoided screening procedures which may help to detect cancer. While we understand your safety concerns, it is critical to address urgent health issues immediately; maintain your health; and move forward with quality-of-life treatments and diagnostic or screening procedures designed to detect cancer.
During Covid-19, San Jose Gastroenterology has increased safety measures for you and your family.
- Mandatory masking and temperature checks for everyone, prior to entry
- Hand sanitizer and tissue boxes throughout the facilities
- Pre-screening in advance of appointments, procedures, admissions and entry
- Physical distancing in common areas
- Maintain supplies of PPE and ensuring appropriate use
- Using telehealth where possible
- Visitor restrictions
You know your body best. If you experience signs and symptoms that don't feel right, seek medical attention without delay.